Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Got My SWAG!!!

SWAG???SWAG??
Oh...S (Someone) W ( Who) A(Adores) G(Grimmie) XD

Lama dah tak update group team Grimmie. & tadi sempat gak tambah2 pictures yang aku dapat dari member Team Grimmie.

Nah... #Awesome Kan? :D
WOW! What Happen with our Grimmie? :P

Zelda Love? Its Grimmie Love :D

Grimmie Rawk!

Looks Real huh? XD

Its Adorable :)

Love yu GRIMMIE!

#Actually aku tengah fikirkan macam mana mau buat tu page makin banyak "Like". Seems like my two admins tak active dah macam dulu, aku nak cari new ADMIN.
Terasa sakit pula tengok tu page like "Dead" ni bha.

But thanks my 2nd Admin, Jade Jamal from Lebanon & 3rd Admin, Ben LaForge from Florida.because you guys help me a lots in managing our group. But yea..sometimes we dnt have time to make it active like before. And don't worry, I understand why. Because I still studying too. Most of our time finish for looking our future. study & study. Wish both of you luck, in exams. and hope we can meet each other someday.

& Jade, you wanna study in Malaysia? Hope it will come true. So, its easy to us wanna contact each other. :D
Jade!!!!!!! Yu made it :P


Okay..Watch OUT!!! Its new video by Grimmie XD

Bangarang Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment