Friday, January 27, 2012

Tong Hua (Fairy Tales)

Wang le  you duo jiu (I forgotten how long it has been)
Zai mei ting dao ni (Since I've last heard from you)
Dui wo shou ni zui ai de gu shi (Telling me your favorite story)
Wo xiang le hen jui ( I've thought for a long time)
Wo kai shi huang le (I'm starting to get worried)
Shi bu shi wo you zuo cuo le shen me (Have I done something wrong again?)

# Ni ku zhao dui wo shuo (You cried to me)
Tong hua li du  shi pian ren de (Fairy Talea are only a lies)
Wo bu ke neng shi ni de  wang zi (There is no way I'm your prince)
Ye xu ni bu hui  dong ( Perhaps you don't understand)
Cong ni shuo ai wo yi huo (Since you said you loved me)
Wo de tian kong  xing xing dou liang le (My skies, the star started to twinkle)

* Wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li ( I'm willing to change into,)
Ni ai de na ge tian shi (The angel you love in those fairy tales)
Zhang kai shuang shou (I'll open my arms wide,)
Bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni (And turn them into wings to protect you)
Ni you xiang xin (You mus believe)
Xiang xin wo men  hui xiang tong hua gu shi li (Believe that we'll be like the fairy tale)
Xin fu he kuai le shi jie ju ( With "happily ever after" as the ending)

Repeat # & *

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment