Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just wanna SHARE :D

Today.. We woke up at 9am. Me,Nurul & Hadi going to the bookstore wanna see & find books & other stationary. Then we goin' to "Penguin", at Gaya Street. But that book need to order because yeah.. Nurul will ask her friends about that 1st. & after that we go to Centre Point, KK after ate Burger at McD. After CP goin to Warisan. & we goin to Nikon showroom. I ask them about Nikon D5100. & they say its limited. We just show the items but you can buy it from the camera shop. & I'm goin to CP again..find the camera & we found it!!! Yay!! I FOUNDMY LOVE!! MY BABY! & I ask the tauke...& he said we just have only two for D5100. & he said better I booking it 1st. But I'm scared he will sell it so I paid RM1000 (1K) 1st. the rest, I'll pay it next month. :)
I'm happy because I will get my baby soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment