Monday, March 19, 2012

New Update on My YT Channel :D

Hey guys. This is my latest uploaded on my channel. Its take 3hours to upload it. & worth to wait :D I know I can't sing. But this is just for fun. I love this song when first time I heard it yesterday. So, today I MADE IT! :D haha.. This is my first cover song. & my first video used my new Nikon, Baby Yoshi. This is really nice. I love the effect and its really clear not like my other videos. That one I just used my notebook, Dell. But I will use both of them. & yeah.. Thanks for watching and read this. Hope you have a nice days. :) Love you guys. Thanks for my friends. Always support me. And special thanks to Meimei. My friend from Thai. & Kath from Taiwan. Love you guys. & to my lil nigga, Jade & Helena... I will make sure you guys sing a song like I do!!! :D HAHAHA #EvilLaugh! :D hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment